1. Can we provide our own food? Yes, we do not provide catering services. Alan can suggest some local caterers if you would like.
2. What is the maximum capacity of the hall? The hall will seat well over 400.
3. Are tables and chairs provided? Yes and we have lots.
4. Is there a stage with a microphone and speakers? We have a stage, but you will need your own sound system.
5. What size are the tables? Our tables are the standard rectangle tables that seat 8. We also have several round tables for cakes and the like.
6. Can outside liquor be brought in? No, our policy states that all alcohol must be purchased at the club. We do provide bar tenders.
7. Do we have a gazebo? No, we do not have a gazebo. However, we do have a pavilion outside that we've had weddings at.
8. How do I make reservations? If you'd like to reserve the hall, please contact Alan at 618-978-1216 . Alan can also answer your specific questions about the open bar rules and times.