1. Can we provide our own food? Yes, we do not provide catering services. Alan can suggest some local caterers if you would like.
2. What is the maximum capacity of the hall? The hall will seat well over 400.
3. Are tables and chairs provided? Yes and we have lots. We now have 29 large round tables in addition to the traditional rectangle tables.
4. Is there a stage with a microphone and speakers? We have a stage, but you will need your own sound system.
5. What size are the tables? Our tables are the standard rectangle tables that seat 8. We also have 29 round tables if you prefer. We have pictures of both styles below.
6. Can outside liquor be brought in? No, our policy states that all alcohol must be purchased at the club. We do provide bar tenders.
7. Do we have a gazebo? No, we do not have a gazebo. However, we do have a pavilion outside that we've had several weddings.
8. How do I make reservations? If you'd like to reserve the hall, please contact Alan at 618-978-1216 . Alan can also answer your specific questions about the open bar rules and times.